MRI & Imaging
One of the most powerful tools in the diagnosis and treatment of injury or disease is MRI and CT imaging; however, this type of testing can be costly. Your card can help offset some of the expense, by allowing you to access our nationwide imaging network of over 2,900 fully-credentialed and accredited imaging providers. These imaging facilities provide high-quality, low-cost imaging procedures and can reduce cardholders’ out of pocket expenses for diagnostic testing by as much as 50%! Accessing this benefit ensures high-quality diagnostic testing at affordable rates.
Cardholders never pay an access fee –simply tell us your location and we will schedule your testing for you at a convenient diagnostic imaging facility at a reduced cost. Upon test completion, the results will be provided to the ordering physician.
Benefits of Using Your Card for Imaging Services:
- Our coverage area serves all of the major population centers in the US and also provides access in many rural markets. Finding a participating facility close to your work or home is just a phone call away!
- Providers undergo a rigorous credentialing and peer review process for radiology quality
- Unique scheduling services to assure you receive the finest diagnostic care in the nation – as quickly as possible at significantly reduced costs
- A dedicated team of specialists provides personalized attention and delivers world class service that includes:
- Toll-free telephone access
- Multilingual customer service staff
- Priority appointment scheduling
- Coast-to-coast coverage with hours of operation
- 8:00am-8:30pm EST
- Up to 50% savings on MRI, CT and PET Scans
Notice to Members – Your plan may not access all of the services listed on this page.
* Enrollment in the MCS Medical Cost Sharing program is not required to enroll in the WellCard program. The WellCard program is a free program and is available without the purchase of the MCS Medical Cost Sharing program. All prices reflected on this website are for the MCS Medical Cost Sharing program only and do not include the WellCard program.
* This plan is not insurance. The plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. The plan does not make payment directly to the providers of medical services. You are obligated to make payment for services but you will receive a discount from those providers contracted with the plan. The name and address of the discount medical plan organization is AccessOne Consumer Health, Inc. 84 Villa Rd, Greenville, SC 29615 800-896-1962.
* This plan is not available in the following states AK, MT, and VT.