Our TeleMedicine program gives you 24/7 access to Board Certified Physicians within the United States. This can be done by means of a mobile app, the web, or using a telephone. All MCS members have unlimited access to this service. No copay is needed. Please note, however, that pain medications classified as ‘controlled substances’ are not available by means of a phone consultation.
How to Contact a Physician:
- Request a Doctor Consultation by means of a phone call, mobile app, or the web by means of the members sign in. MeMD: (844) 800-7110
- The consultation takes place.
- Where necessary, a medical prescription is sent to your pharmacy of choice.
The process is simple and convenient.
Common health problems addressed by our TeleMedicine professionals thus far include:
- Colds and flu
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Headaches (various types)
- Back Pain
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic rhinitis
- Esophageal reflux
- Essential hypertension
- Infective otitis externa (ear infection)
- Cellulitis and abscess
- Rashes and other skin eruptions
- Sprains and strains
- Sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Vulvovaginitis and Vaginitis